Returns and Refunds
I want you to be happy with your jewellery purchases! If you do not instantly fall in love with your jewellery please contact me within 14 calendar days to organise its return and a refund or replacement. I take every possible care to ensure that your jewellery arrives safely, but if there has been damage caused in transit please contact me within 14 calendar days of receiving your order.
When buying from our website, distance selling regulations give you the right to change your mind about the purchase within 14 days of receiving it. This does not apply to personalised items where your agreement on the design was obtained prior to its construction. In this situation, a return is not possible but this does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
Please do note the following as per the latest UK Distance Selling Regulations:
- Goods must be returned within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 calendar days of the return of the goods and payments made using the same method as you used to pay for your order.
- Return postage costs can only be refunded if the item was faulty or the incorrect item was sent.
- Please remember to get proof of posting and please note that jewellery is only insured in transit when posted using Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service. Any other method is at your own risk.
- You are liable for any diminished value of the jewellery resulting from handling in any other way than what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning while you are responsible for it. This includes when the jewellery is in transit back to me.
- I regret that I cannot offer refunds on earrings for health and safety reasons.
- Bespoke items (i.e. those made to a requested size not generally listed on the website, with personalisation, with requested stones or made on commission) may not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- No refunds can be given for gift certificates.